Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Try again Nuance - PJ

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2016 - 1:43 pm

Nuance workers and Mexican workers, not that much difference.  MTs need to provide for their family. They work at home because it is convenient, they have no car, they do not drive, they care for children or a sick family member, they have found this profession and are hoping just to pay the bills. 

Mexican workers risk their lives to come here to take the lowest of low-paying jobs (and not talking about MT work, though I could be), the most back-breaking jobs for, you got it, wealthy homeowners and corporations, and do it because they need to provide for their family. 

What is the difference between MTs and folks risking their lives just to help out some rich neanderthal while many MTs are in the "working poor" class?  We are in the same boat as the Mexican who comes here.  Companies like Nuance should really, really be ashamed.  I know MT is not "back breaking" but as far as everything else aside from not having to risk our lives to get to work, I see no difference.  Please, Nuance talk to me and tell me why this has happened.  How can you people sleep at night knowing MTs are Americans trying to provide for their family and can do without all the crap as well as all the mind games of fluctuating pay because of this, that and the other?  Who comes up with this stuff? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)