Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

American values - PJ

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2016 - 12:53 pm

With all the negative posts about Nuance, in particular using harsh pay grids, etc., I'm thinking they are using third-world country work tactics and as such should not have anything to do with MT Stars and the American flag image on this website.  Perhaps, they should just get the heck out of American business and just take it on over there so they can be replaced by an American company with American values who appreciate the efforts and skills of the American worker.  I am sickened by all the sad comments posted here about this company called Nuance.  I just wonder how much input they have on this industry as a whole (a lot, by the way).  We do not need companies like that in our faces.  Disappear Nuance before we are all in the sh???er because of your un-American work ethics.  Some of these posts make me wonder if there needs to be a suicide prevention category because of you wealthy, dim-witted jerks.  Some of these posts are heartbreaking to say the least. I'm am truly disgusted!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)