Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

NEED TO ACT NOW - Linda

Posted: Apr 21st, 2016 - 12:23 pm In Reply to: SCRIBES - We need to be aware - MTbin

Every doctor I talk to would love to have a virtual scribe so he/she can see more patients. The scribe companies are quickly getting these jobs and some are going overseas. I think we need to expedite securing accounts before they are all gone.

I feel intimidated by the technology required and am not sure about HIPAA compliant transfer of voice and text files, the cost, and which microphones to suggest the doctors use. All these things play a role in what we charge and how we charge. I don't think we would have a problem getting accounts right now, but we can't let the MTSOs grab them.

If anyone has experience with sending/receiving data online, costs and perhaps training tutorials on EPIC, I'd love to hear from you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)