Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I hate - To Say This

Posted: Apr 18th, 2016 - 9:41 am In Reply to: Applied on day posted... - Julie

but a lot of places,when making postings on this or any other board looking for a transcriptionist, will only accept perhaps the first 10 resumes that come in across the board. anything after that is or may be tossed out or deleted, because they know they are going to be swamped with responses. It has been my experience recently that if you do not get your resume in within the first 10 minutes of a job posting, you are at risk for not even having your resume looked at. They just do not have time to go through each response to see if all the requirements are met, unfortunately. I too have responded to first-day postings and never heard back even though my qualifications are in line with their requirements. I can only assume that I got mine in after their cut-off and it was never looked at. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)