Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 61)

Applied - Me too

Posted: Apr 17th, 2016 - 1:18 pm In Reply to: Applied but not hearing back - uniquemonique

I have applied, been contacted, taken a test and never heard back. I applied, was asked to send my phone number, did that and they never called. Most of the time I never hear anything at all, except from the companies that paying slave wages or worse. I applied for a virtual scribe job and am waiting on that. Supposedly I am hired, did all the paperwork and now I wait. I think they are in the process of setting people up with doctors as you always work for the same one. So I took a PT job outside of the home. I still reply to companies, but no luck either.

I think they are swamped with applications and just take them first come first serve, who knows. Of course M*Modal and Nuance are always hiring. But you are in that boat now, no work!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)