Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

MModal - Granny

Posted: Feb 12th, 2016 - 3:38 am

I don't want to bash this company.  I learned a tremendous amount and mostly had a good experience; however, the pay was less than when I washed cars for daddy in the 1960s.  I could never afford to work there unless I already had thousands coming in.  I made more money babysitting for my stuffed animals as a 5-year-old.  The tech support was a joke.  First, you have to write a small novel about the problem in yet another portal which you could not get into half the time because the last time you were there was 5 months ago and the password has expired once again, to which you call another set of techs who do absolutely nothing and tell you to write an e-mail about it to your boss, which is not possible, because the computer broke down or will not upload your report and not let you go virtually anywhere, to which you re-boot and check all your wires and plugs on your hands and knees, and in the meantime the minutes, yea hours are ticking by, tick tock and there is no downtime, no compassion, no popcorn tin, no company key chains or gift cards, no raise and definitely no reason to even stay another minute, even though I was there 3 long years and then some, stupidly sitting by while nothing was getting done, except all the "team" leaders taking all the money and wondering how your day is and can you send some pretty pictures of your worthless life, which basically is a penniless existence with pretty much no reason to live.  How's that for a great company?  In the meantime, you are expected to sit in on boring company lectures which tell you how great their quarters were.  Where are my quarters?  Where's the love?  In my opinion, ALL of these companies are headed for disaster when all the gals/guys gang up, unionize and kick someone's butt about not only equality, how about good ole fashioned MONEY!  It's sad how I have so much expertise, went to college, got certified, and basically they lied the entire time of my career, which has spanned over 4 decades and still no change, no payment for certification, chapter dues, AAMT dues, etc.  Everyone in this field should quit and get into a less respectable profession, because, unfortunately, that is where the money is and nothing is being done about the people who have dedicated their lives to quality for the patient's record and ultimate health and wellbeing.  People on welfare are getting more money than we are.  Children picking up garbage are earning more than we are.  Now, I'm earning more money watching reality television.  It's a shame and a crime.  I feel for you people, I love all of you and appreciate your hard, hard work and broken hands, feet and hearts.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • MModal - Granny (Views: 810, 2016-02-12, 3:38 am)