Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

mom2huskies, are you moving? - Hounded

Posted: Feb 11th, 2016 - 7:47 pm

My group received an email today that they are moving us from RP to another POD, in yet another attempt to balance out the work between PODs.  Our PC is moving with us, no mention if the TSA is coming with us (I hope not).  We are moving to MW's POD.  I know there are several managers with the intitals MW, I hope it's not the one people complain about on here.  I just moved to RP's POD about 6 months ago, and here we go again!  It's no wonder our lph is low and our inactive time is  high, they don't give us a chance to get used to an account before they switch us around again!  We all know that it takes time to figure out what the dictators and/or auctionier wannabees are mumbling, and inactive time spent reseaching "the office on thestreetbehindthemall Blvd."  Yell

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)