Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Same here, actual tears - XQC

Posted: Feb 11th, 2016 - 12:43 am In Reply to: Reading all these posts brings tears of anger to my eyes... - Boostedmom

and total disbelief at what I'm seeing at Nuance. The only thing I hold onto is that fear-based management eventually destroys the company using it since it is not sustainable. Nuance is wasting time, effort and money having this style in place, using their resources to beat their people into submission and keep them down. They have an unbelieveable infrastructure in place now designed solely to rip lines and money from their MTs that must cost more for them in the long run. It cannot last, these totalitarian states never do, but the process is painful.

Nuance management should see themselves in this discussion, not that that they'll learn anything from it:

Five Ways to Ensure Mediocrity in Your Organization

http://www.businessweek.com/managing/content/may2010/ca2010056_199109.htm?campaign_id=msnbc

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)