Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 48)

MT COMING BACK, THINGS CHANGING - K Hughes

Posted: Feb 10th, 2016 - 1:37 pm

I saw my pain management doctor today.  I asked him how he likes not having in-house MT anymore.  He said it's awful, they are getting so many errors with VR and the doctors want their in-house MT back.  He said the ladies did a much better job than VR and made fewer mistakes!  He said all the docs hate EMR and want it gone.  So, things are beginning to happen folks.  If the docs are unhappy with it and will actually speak up maybe things will change for MT and we can get back to work like we should have all along.  Maybe the powers that be will appreciate the lady who comes to work every day and makes things easier for their "doctors." We did absolutely take care of our docs with our good work and correct reports...we had their back!  I think they see that now.  Save a little money on MT?  No, that didn't happen either.  My doc actually said it had cost all of them a lot more.  I asked about sending dictation to India and he said he knew that was being done and that is where a lot of the mistakes are coming from.  He mentioned the mistakes on reports several times.  Hope things begin to change soon enough to keep all of us from having to leave MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)