Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

New Flash..sm - Anon

Posted: Feb 9th, 2016 - 7:53 pm In Reply to: We are paid on production-not hourly. - sm

Most states (I know mine does), require an employee's hours worked to appear on their pay stub, and it matters not whether they are paid hourly or do piece work (per line). Also, now the ACA is asking employers to document how many employees they have and how many hours they work, to make sure they are in compliance with offering health insurance benefits. The MTSO I work for now just went through this, and we had a big meeting about it and they said it was one heck of a long and tedious process. So it behooves TTS to keep track of your hours to remain in compliance with the ACA. One more thing, your PTO benefit is dependent on how many hours you work. How could they figure your PTO if they didn't keep track of your hours?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)