Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am another MT who (for now) is doing relatively - well. I mean, it is not

Posted: Feb 9th, 2016 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: I expect to get slammed for this, but this is - TRUTH!

ideal by any means, especially considering I STILL make at least 10k per year less than I have in the past, but I average about 16/hr (which still isn't what this job is worth but it is okay for me now).

This does not mean I think I'm special...I just think there are so many employees that it takes time to get around to them all and jack with their wages. I am sure they think that so long as they cut the wages of the majority of employees they are lining their slimy pockets well enough. I still despise them for what I know they are doing to other employees, and I know my turn is coming eventually. I'm have NO loyalty to this place and I refuse to work ONE MINUTE over my time no matter how much the TSM pleads with her ridiculous pathetic rah rah team emails. I did respond back once (and I don't care if she somehow sees this and knows who I am) - to one of her sickening begging emails for OT - I said, "why don't you give that work to the many MTs that are out of work?" To that I got crickets.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)