Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Switching to digital - MT

Posted: Feb 9th, 2016 - 2:38 pm In Reply to: Converting to digital - Chris

You'll be so glad you made the switch to digital once it's done! The difference in clarity between old tapes and digital is very significant! There are several digital recorders on the market. I have several doctors that all use the Sony PX333 which they all bought at Staples. You need to make sure they are using one that has a USB connection for easy download of files to your computer or theirs. All of my doctors have multiple recorders and I bring one home with me every day and download the files myself but they can also be sent via FTP or downloaded at the office and sent to you on a flash drive if you physically go to the office. I use Express Scribe to transcribe - it's very affordable for the professional version which will work with several different types of voice files.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)