Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Boces Adult Ed - sm

Posted: Feb 7th, 2016 - 3:01 pm

Do you ever believe things happen for a reason?  I certainly do.  This week I ran into an old friend and she started telling me how she was taking Medical Billing and Coding and how much she enjoyed it and how wonderful the instructor was and how she has had so many leads for jobs.  I thought for sure she was doing it through an expensive Bryant and Stratton-type college and it turns out it is Boces Adult education at night.  AND, it just happens to be on the ONLY night I do not work nights after being threatened for my schedule to be changed without my consent, that I caved and changed my hours from 8 to 4 to 12 noon to 8 pm every night but Wednesday, but again ONLY because I work 7 to 11 pm Sunday nights also.  I now only have 1 day off a week.  Long story short, I am now signed up for a 16-week course that starts March 9th through July 19th.  I am hoping to maybe even land an internship afterwards which I am hoping I could do in the morning before I start work.  Long story short fellow MTs, look into you local Boces Adult Education and see what they have to offer. Wish me luck. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)