Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ditto the above post again. sm - Anon

Posted: Feb 7th, 2016 - 10:43 am In Reply to: Ditto the above post. sm - Anon

At the first company where I was able to do 300-350 lph, the facility shut down the system for an hour periodically to do maintenance on Escription, and I think this was the reason the ASR learned more quickly from the changes we made. MTs were also expected to do things a certain way and were called out on audits for not doing this, so there was more consistency. Namely, the facility and the MTs on the account kept the platform running correctly to do its job. With the second company that I work for now, I have not seen one maintenance session by the facility in the 6 months I have been on this account, nor does the MTSO do many quality audits, so I suspect everyone is doing there own thing and the platform is confused and not learning from our changes. So, how well Escription works is very dependent on whether there is routine maintenance on the platform and whether the MTs are held to high standards in following client profiles/BOS rules for that account. If both these things don't exist, you're going to get awful, error ridden drafts, thus slowing you down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)