Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

To increase/decrease print size...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Feb 7th, 2016 - 6:21 am In Reply to: Zoom feature on keyboard - Linda

in all windows/forums, look to the upper right-hand side of your screen where you'll see the word, Page, with a small arrow next to it. Click on the word, Page, then scroll down to zoom and another box will appear. Scroll down to the size print you want--125% is my default, except for one EMR platform where I actually have to make the print smaller for all the elements of a page to fit my screen. Like Linda said above, Control Panel/Display gives you 3 options, small, medium, and large. I chose medium (125%). When I want to make the print smaller or larger, I used the technique I talked about above by clicking on Page in the upper right of your screen. Once you set your default print size, you can go up and down from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)