Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

First cracks appearing? - wordie

Posted: Feb 6th, 2016 - 12:37 pm

Maybe it's my imagination, but I could swear that in the last week or so I've noticed that twice N has posted job ads, got a couple of dozen dislikes almost immediately, and within a few hours of being posted the ads completely disappeared from the Job Seekers board.   

Could this possibly be the first small sign that all the misery they have heaped on so many experienced and talented MTs is finally, finally starting to backfire on them?  Are we getting back even a little bit of our power?  I'd sure like to think so, and please let's keep it up.  A shattered windshield can start from a very tiny crack, and then suddenly it all falls apart. 

It can happen to this stealer of wages and harasser of good employees, too, if we keep on exposing their lies and theft, so that no one will even consider applying to them, and they will stop placing their lying ads here.  Maybe this in combination with the number of in-house transcription jobs suddenly being offered could be that first little crack appearing, and there is some hope that MTs will again be respected and treated fairly by reputable and fair companies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)