Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Exactly nothing will be done - just saying

Posted: Feb 6th, 2016 - 8:19 am In Reply to: It wont matter - Nothing will be done

Because Mmodal claims to have "best dictator practices" yet they never follow them and never enforce them because they kowtow to the client on everything. They are so afraid of losing the clients that they don't realize that in fact they are driving their own employees to quit.

I too gave up when I was told that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. In other words, suck it up and deal. My response was that when we were in house the horrible dictators were done last (that was when we were using tapes) and if they wanted their dictation done first they needed to follow the rules. Amazing how they shaped up. But Mmodal is afraid to say anything to the clients. Seems easier to just blame the MTs. We get email after email about how the client is unhappy, yet Dr. Speakerphone is still allowed to continue.

So I decided if Mmodal is not going to change then I need to for my sanity. My plan is in place to be out of here in less than a year. I will be yet one more casualty of Mmodal's failure to respect their employees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)