Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

New Account - Yeah right

Posted: Feb 5th, 2016 - 2:22 pm In Reply to: Account... - anon

They always say that and it usually is a lie, but that is now Nuance, M*Modal and so many others are. I worked at MM and what I was told, never materialized. I applied at Nuance and was told the same thing you are being told, but turned the job down due to negative reviews of the company and I told the recruiter that too.

If you want to have a somewhat decent job as an MT, you cannot work for these big companies. They will rob you, demoralize you, lie to you and fire you. Look for something smaller, but it will probably be an IC position. That is what I have and I work for one company, but looking for another one, so I can get in more hours. The one I am with just lost an account we had for 4 years, so no place is safe.

Read these posts about Nuance, they are the truth and recruiters couldn't transcribe one line of what we have to put up with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)