Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 68)

I hope... - xxx

Posted: Feb 4th, 2016 - 10:24 am

I hope this time next year we are ALL somewhere else...by choice or by shove...making more money, having friendly coworkers, smiling, being treated like human beings, or doing something else at home if need be that actually pays.  I've always liked the saying, "You teach people how to treat you" (credit goes to Dr. Phil, I believe).  And we (ME included!) did teach them how to treat us because we stayed and did it...but ONLY because we needed a job, needed money, needed to be home, liked what we did (and worked hard at it), or whatever personal need.  SHAME on them for taking advantage, scum that they are.  They SHOULD be paying someone else to look up the ADT and CCs.  It is NOT my job.  Never learned it in MT schooling.  I was hired to know medical terminology and anatomy, have a good sense of medial logic...and maybe throw in there ESLs and grammar.  We (ME!) taught them how to treat us, but ONLY because we worked hard and needed a job.  Again, SHAME, shame, shame on them.  Another Dr. Phil-ism:  "They get to be who they are."  And I'm so glad I am NOT them.  I surely hope the final laugh will be ours one day.  :-)    Best wishes to us all. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)