Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 46)

Yup, good that you declined it - XQC

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2016 - 12:06 pm In Reply to: hmmm, first time I got the Windows 10 upgrade message I declined - sm

I declined it too, having been around eScription long enough to know that these upgrades do not go well. Still, I must've zigged where I should have zagged somewhere in the computer updates and started getting those little "reminders" pinned to the task bar. Luckily GWX took care of that.

I'm not all that happy to have yet another program running just to prevent a problem, but Windows 10 appears to be a rather huge problem in many areas other than transcription and I don't want to risk it. It looks like a version designed more for little "devices" and not so much for regular computers. Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)