Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

A new job most definitely changed my attitude - wannie

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2016 - 9:25 am In Reply to: OMG!! You people are amazing!!! - Happy working MT

about my job. I no longer dread sitting down to work every day. I'm paid for what I do. I'm not penalized for having to send questionable reports to QC. I make the same rate every day, every week. It doesn't change. I'm glad you're happy at Nuance. I hope that continues for you. Just because someone is not happy at Nuance, does not mean they simply have a bad attitude about all jobs. Nuance is not a good place for lots of people. Maybe some of those who are "hanging in there trying to survive the cruel work of Nuance" are, in fact, trying to find their way out. We DO NOT know the extenuating circumstances our co-workers may be facing. Some of "the garbage" does come from Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)