Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Agreed - mom22

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2016 - 7:09 am In Reply to: You really really need to get another part-time job - and start getting out.

I absolutely agree, and I have. I'm sending them out left and right, but apparently are 300 other MTs, so it's just trying to hold out until something happens. My understanding is that those of us who consistently don't have work are going to be undergoing an "optimization" process, meaning they are going to scale down the MTs needed under a team and move the other ones to other accounts/platforms/managers, whether we want to or not and whether we know that specialty or not. This should be happening in the next week or so. So either you move where they want you, or you'll be fired. Maybe I'll be moved to one of these accounts these ladies have where you can make $16-20 an hour. And I honestly don't have a problem with learning something new. I just don't understand why Nuance is set up in a way that you are punished even then if you make a mistake or, worse, if you have to send blanks to QA. Obviously, they're going to know that specialty, and they're going to be able to fill them in. Hard to learn a new platform, a new account, multiple dictators on a new specialty, all while trying to meet metrics.

My hands are tied for the moment. Until someone replies to my resumes, I'll have to do whatever I have to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)