Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Medical Scribes - Mary Roach

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 9:36 pm

I just read a very interesting article on Kevin MD Facebook page. He left out the part about how we were eliminated, which is the whole reason doctors have to do our work now. We MTs knew that ultimately the patients would lose the most, but look at what it also does to the MDs. Perhaps they should have fought harder to keep us and to keep the way things were. Voice recognition is a joke as far as we MTs are concerned. Most of us have quit or are about to because of grinding poverty due to lack of sufficient work and pay.  Anyway, I digress. If you get a chance to read this article and want to "comment" on the article on KevinMD, that would help us enlighten at least Kevin and possibly more MDs. We want to work and we want to work hard.   Here's the link. I hope it works. Also, please comment here and let us know your thoughts about the article, etc.  

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2015/11/why-medical-scribes-are-the-ultimate-answer-to-our-health-it-woes.html    

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)