Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Exactly, if you have a great job, fine, but - the judging is the thing

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 4:20 pm In Reply to: Amazing - katem

I have seen people who raved on about how apparently great they must be to not get hit with the same crap the rest of us do, only to hear back a few months later admitting they now knew what we meant and their pay had gone way down as well.

So yes you are judging. That is the wrong thing to do to fellow workers IMHO.

Those people lucky enough to hang onto their familiar accounts may be lucky for awhile, but wait until it your facility gets everything input into the EHR and you too lose all your good and familiar dictators, see how easy it is to make $32,000 then.

I was always running out of work at one point but I had another part time job and to be honest I really did NOT want extra accounts because extra accounts meant low line counts and getting FIESA'd, so I would not mind running out of work.

Then I really needed the new accounts because I was back full time at Nuance, and I asked for the accounts and I got them. I don't like them, but it's work.

I have had times where we were waiting for an account to come on board or waiting for some kind of rollover or whatever, so if the TSM is saying hold on, maybe it is something like that. It happens. Still, they should really find enough work for people - once or twice a year, preferably on holidays, no work is fine, but for any length of time...

In my state partial UE does not happen. It goes by days, and even if you have half an hour of work a day for 3 days (which you know is the typical pattern at times), you cannot qualify. So if you are going to apply for partial UE you should check what your state does in that situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)