Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN - nana7

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 1:46 pm In Reply to: little story - MT

They are so full of misery they just cannot comprehend that not everyone is miserable. I so happen to like my job and like what I do and still make good money with it. If I was doing this kind of work with my knowledge and not making much more than minimum wage I would rather work at McDonald's or Walmarts where I don't have to use my knowledge. Said that 100 times on this board and got called all kinds of names. That's why I don't come here very often anymore. Can understand why Nuance and the other big company or any MTSO get away with what they get away with cause you let them and then come here and cry about it. That does a lot of good doesn't it to change the situation. All these companies are laughing all the way to the bank while you cry your way all the way to the poor house. Who is smart now?

But I know you are just venting and have been venting for years. So sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)