Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Platforms make a difference - mom22

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 1:32 pm In Reply to: DEPENDS ON THE ACCOUNT AND DICTATOR - I made 20,000 working half time

I'm thinking it really has a lot to do with the platform. There seem to be some who have plenty of work and others who have nothing. It's one company, so the difference has to be in what you're working on. I'm willing to switch around where there is work if it's something I know how to do or even can learn quickly and effectively where I'm not in trouble. I just don't know WHERE the work is to ask for it.

I was really hoping the ones on here with plenty of work would share their insight. They don't have to give manager names but perhaps platform or something to indicate where those of us who need a job to make ends meet can ask to be put. It's been 3 months of not having a full week, and my TSM keeps saying hold on, hold on, but I can't tell my creditors that.

I'm not against people who are happy in their job. I was once too, even if it meant bad days and even worse wrists. I just have to have work available to be able to do it, and the only thing I can get from the TSM is "I don't know what to tell you because I don't understand it either." So...what do you do then?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)