Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It's not all thorns, not all roses - mom22

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 9:05 am In Reply to: Agree - xxxx

Every job has its ups and downs. If you're fortunate enough to be in the up part right now, I say enjoy it. Unfortunately, for what seems to be a large group of us, we are in the OOW sector. You have to have the work there to be able to get lines that are paid for, and it's not like we get paid to be OOW. It seems like all the responsibility is on us, and yet they don't have a responsibility to provide work. At the very least, we should be paid minimum wage for that down time.

The fact is right here in black and white. The work IS, as you stated, drying up, and it's not just here and there. It's all the time. The TSM said it was probably because of the holidays. What is the problem now? I KNOW the large clinic I type is working. I KNOW they dictate. The notes never show up. So I have no other way to look at this than they are being routed offshore. But to add more MTs when you have so many people in OOW situations, why, that's just ridiculous and poor management. Even my TSM said she is struggling to find work for all her employees.

If there was "plenty of work" available, I don't think a lot of us would have as much time to be on here, now would we?

Nuance needs to step up to the plate. We are ready to work, need to work. So let us work!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)