Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

This is interesting, I know I was surprised to - owe taxes last year too

Posted: Feb 1st, 2016 - 7:44 am In Reply to: taxes messed up....again - anon

Still paying off last year's bill and it is not shrinking at all because when you pay it off monthly they add fees and interest and such.

How are Nuance getting away with that? I mean, our paychecks are so low you really don't want to ask them to take more out, but I too changed to zero exemptions in the hope that it would not happen again this year. It did not occur to me that they would be taking out less than they should.

I know I was worried if they were taking the state tax out properly because I also had to pay that, they assured me they were, or at least taking state tax out.

Is this some new ploy to make us think we're making a still almost livable income only to have it rudely whack us in the face at the end of the year, and if so, how can this be legal?

You say they only took out 2% - forgive my ignorance, but how much should they have taken out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)