Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Don't Quit - anon

Posted: Jan 31st, 2016 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: How long with Nuance keep me on with little to no work? - GG

Please do not quit. That is what they want you to do. If anything, find something else while you are still working with them. The same think kind of happened to me but I was fortunate enough to get a patient access job at our local hospital full-time but I waited for them to let me go so just in case I needed to file for unemployment which thankfully I did not have to do. There were 5 girls from my local hospital which N took jobs from and they quit but I just held on so 6 months later they said I was not meeting their production standards and that they were letting me go. I was ready though as you cannot meet their production standards consistently with the system that they use (that is my opinion) so please do not quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)