Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Turned down interview with MM. This was the reply. - Anony4this

Posted: Jan 29th, 2016 - 12:42 pm

For some reason I did not think to look on this message board until AFTER I had tested.  I passed the test and was contacted regarding a phone interview.  After reading through the threads on this message board, I politely declined the interview, stating especially that there seemed to be a lack of work.  Here is the response:

From HR:

Thank you for your reply. I have been hiring for this role for the past 8 months and have not received information in regards to running out of work. I have read blogs and such online stating this was an issue in the past but M*Modal has since acquired many accounts to resolve concerns. I have not seen issues with lack of work since I have been hiring for this role. We actually have a high need to fill transcription positions.

I have updated your information to show that you are no longer interested in a position. If you become int

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)