Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Empolyers Market - MTSOMrg

Posted: Jan 29th, 2016 - 10:51 am In Reply to: Nuance and 3000 more Indian workers. - Tired

I think you are on point - it's like running away from a void that keeps chasing you. Meaning - as you move from one MTSO to the next, it seems like Nuance or iMedx buys them up. I hate that the industry is so influenced by those companies and not by the transcriptionist, which makes up about 80% of their billable product.

I agree that complaining to the MTSO will get you no where other than a bunch of unreturned e-mails and an empty pool, but - why isn't it being taken to the next level with an anonymous dime drop to the IRS?

Without the MT - the MTSO doesn't exist. In my philosphy, our company is simply a salesman to bring accounts to the MT - an MTSO must equally pay attention to the transcriptionist as it does the client.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)