Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 41)

back to "double standards" - MTFedUp

Posted: Jan 28th, 2016 - 1:48 pm

Here we go AGAIN.  First, it's focus on quality.  Then, it's focus on your line counts.  Then, it's focus on your inactive time.  Now, we are back to focus on quality.

Here's some advice for our POD leaders and higher ups, UP YOURS! If you are looking for PERFECTION on all the above, you need to hire Jesus!  I am not sure that any of us on this planet earth are capable of your "standards."  None of YOU have sat down and done our job.  If you did, you would be 1000000% more sympathetic to our plight. And for the ones who have done our job and now working in a position to "judge" us, shame, shame on you *fingerpointing*.

Maybe, just maybe it's not the transcriptionist after all, maybe it just might be the DICTATOR, ASR, bouncing around from account to account, your high demands, the anxiety, the pressure....

Pick one, because I am telling you, hear me loud, hear me clear, you aren't EVER going to get all 3 of the above requests from people who are not robots or perfect.  And even if we could, it's for pittance.  Tuh! Pfft!

So, management, sit on that. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)