Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Repeatedly No Work Available Companies - PoorMT

Posted: Jan 27th, 2016 - 6:31 pm

This is getting old.  I know this is not the only company who regularly overhires and there is then no work for the remaining people who work for the company, but FutureNet makes an ongoing habit of totally eliminating any chance of making a living.  They advertise heavily about not sending work off-shore, but they send a lot of their work to other small MTSOs without considering that their contracted people will not have work, although their ICs are required to give the company a set schedule and perform a minimum line count per scheduled day.  The management will then harrass you for not obtaining those goals. 

They have consistently advertised their pay rates and those have decreased over time.  I realize that this is common with companies these days.  It does not make it right. 

They offer no benefits whatsoever.  No PTO.  No insurance coverage.  Nothing. 

I hope people find a better job than working for these rip-off MTSOs. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)