Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 43)

wow - Tina

Posted: Jan 27th, 2016 - 10:15 am In Reply to: best MT services to work for - Tina

I am sick at the comments that have been left here. I was a transcriptionist for 25 plus years when I left the profession 3 years ago because we adopted a 2-year-old from China and she needed my undivided attention. I know exactly what has happened to MT - 20 plus years ago I was working in-house and at that time was making $40,000 a year with bonuses and incentive pay! When I quit 3 years ago I was barely making $10 an hour doing voice recognition and making cents per line. Thank you to those of you who put an honest and polite reply to my post. I see people asking all the time about services here - asking for an opinion on a company to work for. That is all I was doing. When I have started looking, I am overwhelmed with the amount of services and honestly, I do not know where to start. I see very unhappy people here and that tells me a lot. I have no choice but to get back into MT as I don't know what else to do in the way of working at home...to find another line of work in this economy is almost impossible at my age (50s). I know we are all sick and frustrated as to what has happened with MT, but to take it out on a fellow MT is very sad. Thank you again to those of you who were kind. I will never post on this board again. Wow, just wow. :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)