Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Of course there are different managers for - different accounts

Posted: Nov 26th, 2015 - 5:56 am In Reply to: Tracked described - Cheryl

I do not know how many accounts TTS has but one set of managers could not possibly cover it all. I have gotten email before with other managers names on it rather than the account I work on.

I have never been asked to nor required to have Yahoo messenger and do not have it set up on my computer. If I am tracked, news to me. More than my being interested about why I am not required to have it, I am dying to know just how long on the average you take to research something that you would get a message asking are you still working. I, of course, research on previous reports on the same person and Google medical terms/medications but I don't spend endless time doing so. We are not punished for having blanks and told to blank rather than guess at something. More than likely, I probably research on every single report I do. The dictators send numerous copies and those names, if not known outright by me, are usually on previous reports and what a help that is. Those are quick for me and easy to locate. Just how long do you spend researching one particular thing, names, terms?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)