Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I've had both gaming and "normal" backlit keyboards - sm

Posted: Nov 25th, 2015 - 11:09 am In Reply to: Illuminated Keyboard - Worker

My experience is that the gaming keyboards hold up longer than the regular ones. I had an Azio backlit (5 different colors to choose from) but the keys were stiff so my fingers and wrists started to hurt due to practically pounding on the keyboard. I've had my current gaming keyboard for about 3-5 months and absolutely love it. The keys are quiet and you don't have to act like a maniac on a piano playing like Jerry Lee Lewis, lol. Gaming keyboard is a Blackweb from Wal-Mart, was 60 bucks I think. The only problem I have, which has only happened once, is if you launch it into gaming mode you have to shut down the computer, unplug the keyboard and restart. Minor glitch as far as I'm concerned because now my fingers and wrists do not hurt or become stiff from usage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)