Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Holidays - sm

Posted: Nov 25th, 2015 - 9:15 am In Reply to: my thoughts - anon

I agree holidays were an agreed upon deal, as were weekends. I was also hired for a day shift, which over the years has turned into a pile of garbage that is half day, half night, enough to screw up my entire day..There are holidays I don't mind working. When they fall on my day off, I have said I'll work it, let someone else have off that wants it..I was told NO...Also, used to be they didn't care if you took a break to at least have dinner and some time with your family, not anymore..Holidays fall on my days off this year..Next year, won't be a problem, I'm done here. New Years is going to be a new start for me. I can swing not working for a while. I think the only way to kick myself hard enough in the butt to do better, is to suffer a bit. Hope I find another job soon. I'm afraid of not working, I have always had another job in the wings before I quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)