Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Forget the 7 cpl, it's 99% 3.5 cpl. - sm

Posted: Nov 24th, 2015 - 10:28 pm In Reply to: My thoughts (for what they are worth) - Old Pro

Run far. Run fast. It is not a career. It is a very poorly paid job. I also made more on UE. I made 4.5 cpl and 8.5 prior to unemployment, shift differential, weekend differential, benefits. THAT was bad pay and just when you think it can't get any worse, it does! Rarely, is a report not VR. Now, MTSO are getting away with IC, while still expecting us to be an employee. Don't do it. 3 to 3.5 cpl equals about 2 cents. No shift differential, holiday pay, vacation pay, or benefits, no day shift, calling on days off to work? Trying to make as much in a day as I should make in an hour or two after 30+ years! Adios transcription and KMA! You WILL qualify for food stamps and Medicaid. Many states will retrain you for another profession. You can get a job in fast food, CVS, Wal-Greens, care-giving, dogsitting, babysitting, house sitting, etc. and make at least minimum wage-guaranteed in 8 hours. God help us should we ever be in the hospital and VR over-rides a dictation and hears Adalat instead of Xanax, or medication allergies as our "medications." As in the case of the multimillion dollar lawsuit that was outsourced to India, (Precyse), gives you enough medication (insulin) to kill an elephant. So much easier to say "Medications-please refer to the chart." Medications-see orders." VR is still a wreck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)