Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 63)

This company is LDMTS. - Stay away.

Posted: Nov 24th, 2015 - 10:26 pm In Reply to: My thoughts (for what they are worth) - Old Pro

Before I signed on with this company, I told them how badly I had been burned. I asked them, human to human, to please not do that. I asked them what kind of production was realistic in a six hour shift. "Oh, it's not unusual to produce 2900 lines at all." For two weeks I made $5 an hour or less. "But you're only two weeks into training. You'll get there." I bailed. And the $256 I made in those two weeks, they keep. They have a clause in their contract (which I signed because I was sure they wouldn't screw me) that says they will keep $200 of your pay if you leave before 60 days off employment. Red flag much? (This is because of the time it takes them to train you - though YOU are not paid for training.)

That pay would be MAYBE understandable if I had been a new grad. I'm not. I'm over six years into this and know my way around most specialities.

is running a glorified sweat shop. I don't know how she can sleep at night. Shame on ALL of them. Every single person who lines their pockets off the sweat of people like me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)