Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Possibly ISP? - wordie

Posted: Nov 24th, 2015 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: Timed out due to lost connectivity - all smiles

Years ago, before the company I worked for along with their antiquated platform was bought out by N, I had the same problem of timing out. My ISP claimed the same thing as yours, that there was no problem on their end. I worked for a while with IT who determined it was not something that was coming from their platform but from the ISP connection at some point in another state as their downstream providers crossed the country. The only way out of that Catch-22 for me at the time was to try the only other available ISP in my area, a DSL line provided by the phone company. The original ISP was the local cable company, which interestingly also had a lot of trouble with their TV service. Since I changed providers, I never had that problem again. I don't know if this is what is happening with you, but wanted to throw my 2 cents in, in case it might be worth your while to try another provider if available to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)