Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Good luck Hera - sm

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2015 - 10:00 pm In Reply to: I told them no politely - and I am feeling that I did the right thing.

I am sorry your hospital was outsourced to MModal and I admire you making the choice to collect unemployment and start the job search. I think had you transitioned to MModal, you probably would have lived to regret it. People say they are only able to keep their original account for a short time before they are placed somewhere else, often into an account full of ESLs or in some other way miserable. There are good accounts with MModal, and there are good pods and supervisors, but it is luck of the draw here. Even with a good account, the pay is likely much less than you have probably been making up until now.

Best of luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)