Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

Wealthy Affiliate - Meh

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2015 - 5:54 pm In Reply to: Other Options - Want out

What I'm working on has nothing to do with the link I posted. I wasn't going to share with you all what I'm working on online until I start making dough, but I'll tell you actually. I'm pursuing affiliate marketing with wealthyaffiliate.com. It's legit, according to reviews. You can have starter membership, which is free, or premium membership, which costs money. Either way, you can use their platform to easily make a website with starter membership and learn the basics of affiliate marketing and how it works, but you can only ask questions and get expert answers 24/7 whenever you need to know something and further education and support with only premium membership. I'm being realistic and don't expect to make a dime until after 6 months. I'm only into it for 1 month so far. I have a website already but with no content yet called Conversation: Get it Going! at www.conversationgetitgoing.siterubix.com.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)