Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 60)

Timed out due to lost connectivity - all smiles

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2015 - 3:59 pm

Anyone out there on Enterprise 5 having this problem:

Logged out of system due to inactivity while you are actually working? That is, playing audio and/or using keyboard?

This has been an issue with me since switching to windows 7 in December 2013. Since then, I've been logged out due to "inactivity" when I'm actually working, that is keyboarding and/or playing audio.

To date, my ISP has replaced all the wiring from pole to switches (inside house), replaced switches, replaced modem.

I have reimaged computer, reset settings, changed settings, etc. and still the problem happens.

Every time this happens, I contact ISP and there is no loss of connectivity going on from my computer to their server.

Would not be a problem except that I lose the report, and to date I've lost about $1800 in work not returned to me when I log back in.

There is no set rhyme nor reason that I can see. Sometimes I am playing audio, sometimes keyboard, sometimes both, sometimes momentarily not doing either, sometimes researching, (Google). Moved up to IE10 from IE8 and thought that would help, but alas not.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would sure appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)