Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 43)

Lately the audio has been deteriorating - a LOT too

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2015 - 8:40 am In Reply to: I just listened to a corrected report in Document Retrieval - wannie

Actually, on Enterprise I believe we hear the same thing as we heard the first time when you check a job, because it is through the same system, but I have to imagine those checking our work have much better audio quality - I know they seem to be able to hear stuff that was completely inaudible to me.

Of late, disturbingly, I find previously perfect dictators now sound far far away, slurring words, talking to themselves. I just don't know what's going on with that. It seems like so many doctors don't bother to enter any demographics either, and at times it is near impossible to find either a number or a name based on their monosyllabic slurs. I have an entire account where every single patient is UNKNOWN, so I guess those brilliant doctors are just too dumb to be trained to key a number in? Bizarre.

I have to wonder if Nuance is actually encouraging docs to be lazy as a selling point: Don't waste your time on numbers, doc. You can dictate anywhere you like that's fine, we'll figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)