Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Just Expressing Myself - Meh

Posted: Nov 20th, 2015 - 10:09 am In Reply to: Your TSM is paid to swim in the Kool-Aid. She - knows what you are saying is valid

I wasn't expecting any lightbulb moment or expecting anything. I was just subtly expressing a grievance. Like when they expect you to do something you're not paid for, I'll kind of express how I'm not paid for it and how that takes time away. But I was just saying that the way they react is like no reaction as if they don't know we're paid about minimum wage. So when they point out that you have to fill in the unknown patient information, I'll kind of point out how I'm not paid for it and how that takes time away from production. One time I literally used the word "underpaid" and the TSM said something like "Sorry you feel you're underpaid..." in a polite and calm manner (as if being underpaid wasn't obvious).

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)