Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

What would really make sense is if that stupid - credential thing was

Posted: Nov 19th, 2015 - 6:16 pm In Reply to: Congratulations! LOL! - Email from Nuance

Actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt before docking your pay. I mean if we're good enough to get this fancy credential, why aren't we good enough to get 10-11 cpl standard - and only get docked if we do a really big dumb error or a lot of them. Freaking annoying.

Lip service and a stupid signature line is not going to make your best MTs happy, but as usual they think we will not notice it's all smoke and mirrors and no real reward.

I have not had time to read all the guff that was in there, but I do recall 10 week average being a phrase used. Does that mean maybe the errors will thin out hopefully? Or is that the case already with the average?

It seems an awfully convenient way to "reward" us and also cut down on work (and maybe personnel) for the QCs since they are telling us to barely send anything to QC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)