Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Congratulations! LOL! - Email from Nuance

Posted: Nov 19th, 2015 - 3:04 pm

So I get this email stating I have the "benefit" of now being a "credentialed (???) MLS", meaning....I can now bypass having to pend anything on all accounts.  At first I was thinking, well, okay, good, now I can defintely NOT have to pend too much to drop my pay to 7 cpl.  However, I am told my goal is now less than 1% to QC and now I need 99.5% QA, not 99%.  So, I'm thinking this means that I will fall off the grid a LOT easier now.  So, whereas before if I got, say, 99.3% I could still potentially make more than 8 cpl.  Now, with that same score I will not?  Some "benefit" Nuance!!!  I am getting punished for "consistently meeting all metrics."  ???  It's not like I can refuse it, either.  I just love how they twist it around to make it seem like something great.  I really doubt it.

Anyone else ever receive this "benefit" ???  What do you think of it?  How is that working out?   

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)