Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My Situation - Meh

Posted: Nov 19th, 2015 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: There's only one reasonable thing left to do - anymore, and that is get out of MT. (SM)

I got off SSI and became an MT. Personally, I would say I am better off with this underpaid job, not because of the money per se, but because working regularly develops a structure or work ethic. I never had a chance prior, had a miserable, troubled childhood, isolated, left to my own devices, no guidance, had to figure out everything out myself in terms of life skills and what I'm going to do with myself but financially supported (or should I say financially enabled) with a roof over my head until I got on SSI at age 25 when I was put into a halfway house (my shrink suggested it). Never had a chance. Undisciplined through no fault of my own. I'm also now working on an online opportunity, which I'll tell you all about once I start making dough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)