Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Isolation and destroying confidence... - Linda

Posted: Nov 18th, 2015 - 1:08 pm In Reply to: MTSO's capitalized on two things: Isolating us from our peers - and our fear of off-shoring.

The same thing used by abusive men to control their women. It's the same process in breaking her down to have things his own way. It's an effective tool to keep us with them. I don't think we will have the leverage needed to make changes unless we band together. One thing I'm seeing in that regard is our refusal to work for slave wages after they recently tried to reduce us further to 6 or 7 CPL. I think it is harder for them to hire MTs, due to so many getting out of this business and if those of us remaining can band together and just say "NO", I think we can at least keep what we have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)