Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

You made a very good point - mom22

Posted: Nov 18th, 2015 - 12:22 pm In Reply to: Your post is spot on. - Period.

Two points, actually. They want us gone. And if they can say we quit on our own accord, then it saves them from having to be accountable at the horrible work conditions they've placed previously valued employees under. The biggest point you made, however, is that we ARE familiar with these accounts. Am I to believe that an account that came with my former company, one I've done for almost decade, suddenly decides to take their 25+ physicians and let them all just start working a few patients each day? And that, being familiar with the accounts, we know that these notes are going somewhere, and it's certainly not in our Q. So...where is it? Are do we even have to ask?

No. We aren't stupid. I know there are some MTs who are very happy and make money right now with Nuance. And if they have work on a consistent basis, I think that's great for them. I, however, have kids who, the darned little scamps, require food. And right now, my kids are tired of pasta and rice.

I'm here. I'm ready to work. I'm good at what I do. I am loyal to a fault. But you have to have work there for me to do. Where is YOUR accountability in making sure the employees you already have do have work? I expect this at holidays, but not the week before, not a month before, not every week.

If you want us to quit, just tell us. Give us a nice little pat on the head and let us know. But good grief, don't treat us as if we are brainless idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)